Sunday, December 12, 2010

MARRIAGE RULES

I have been always fascinated by the life of one - Albert Einstein. he did so much to science such as E=mc2, the theory of relativity, an understanding of the speed of light and the idea that led to the completion of the atomic bomb. What amazes me is how the guy could conceptualize such amazing things but fail to get the equition of a woman right. As a matter of fact after death his brain was removed by  a pathologist - Thomas Harvey for studies to know what made the guy tick.

Einstein in 1914 took a break from other sciences and concertrated on "Woman Science" an exercise which culminated in the following rules
     A. You will see to it     (1) That my clothes and linenare  
                                             kept in order,
                                        (2) That I am served three regular meals a day in my room,
                                        (3) That my bedroom and study are always kept in good order.

      B. You will renounceall personal relations with me, except when they are required to keep up social  
           appearances.

      C. You will promise explicitly to observe the following points in contact with me:
                                       (1) You will expect no affection from me and you will not reproachme for this,
                                       (2) You must answer at once when I speak to you,
                                       (3) You must leave my bedroom or study at once without protesting when I ask 
                                            you to go.

Iam inclined to believe Einstein used "his brain" to come up with these golden rules: rules if can be athered to according to him marriages could be a bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment